Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's physical and emotional.

I'm almost too exhausted to write this. I'm wiped. This weekend was quite emotional. Then today was just non-stop. Tomorrow will seem worse, but will probably actually be better. Everything will be over by 8:00pm. But leading up to that time, I'll be all over the place, unrested and malnourished. Tonight I didn't get a chance to eat dinner. And now it's too late. I'm busy and working hard, but I still feel like I'm letting one person or another person down.

I do this to myself though. I worry far too much. Whatever happens happens. That's what I like to tell other people. It's just hard to believe my own words.

I'm physically and emotionally stressed out. I honestly don't think I've felt this way since college...probably Nykerk week when Kariayne and I were pulling 3 or 4 all-nighters in that one week. If these stresses don't work themselves out soon (hopefully I'll feel 100% better around 8:00 tomorrow night), I'll have bigger issues to worry about again. *Flash back to first semester of junior year at Hope*

Sorry for the short and not-so-sweet update. I knew I needed to write, but this is all I've got for now.

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking about you Claudia and hope that you are already feeling an incredible relief because Lip Sync is over and was a huge success!

    ReplyDelete