An excerpt from the journal of Claudia K, May 15, 2009:
"The other day one of the students asked me, out of the blue, 'Claudia, why do you think you were put on this earth?' or something like that...maybe it was 'Claudia, what's your purpose on this earth?' or something. At first I said, 'Huh? Where did this question come from?' She said it was for a class. They were supposed to ask people they admired. Aww...then I said, 'Well that's tough to answer right out of the blue...' Then I thought for a second and said, 'I have a passion for seeing others reach their potential. So I think my purpose is to be here as an encouragement and helper along their journey.' It's so true. I get excited about other people finding out what they love to do and following it and just loving life! I want everyone to be able to find that for themselves and not be ashamed of wanting it and pursuing it. Yup. And it's neat that I know that about myself. Yay!"
No comments:
Post a Comment