Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Walk?

I'm in desperate need of a walk. See #14 from my list of 25 things. I need it right now. It's been far too long since I've taken a nighttime walk with anyone. Actually, the last time I did was when I wrote my entry about the wind.

Anyways, it's been a weird week so far. Saturday I was super cranky for whatever reason. Sunday I was just tired, but got to spend some quality time with my hand-written journal in Starbucks. That was a highlight. Then Monday I was sick. Luckily, I was able to go home and sleep in my amazingly comfortable, and much bigger, bed. I stayed in bed until 2:45 today (except for about a half hour around 10:00am to call my mom and do a few things for her). And now, I need a walk. My body has been anxious all evening. I'm just not feeling right.

Where's Colin when you need him? He was (is) my favorite walking buddy. Of course, when I need him now, after graduation and all that, where else would he be but Japan?

Ok, enough complaining. I've got to update everyone on my trip up to Holland and seeing Cy again (Jeremiah and Aimee call Josiah "Cy" for short).

But not tonight. I'm going to try to do something to help me relax, and then hopefully get some sleep before getting back to work tomorrow.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment