Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Way I See It.

I know I owe you all a REAL update. I promise, it will come soon enough. But for now, I just wanted to post these Starbucks "The Way I See It" quotes so I can get them out of my draft folder in my gmail. Haha... Enjoy.

The Way I See It #17
The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say "no" - they may not be smart enough to say "yes."
--Keith Olbermann
Broadcast journalist and host of MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann

The Way I See It #76
The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating -- in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life.
--Anne Morriss
Starbucks customer from New York City. She describes herself as an "organization builder, restless American citizen, optimist."

The Way I See It #21
People need to see that, far from being an obstacle, the world's diversity of languages, religions and traditions is a great treasure, affording us precious opportunities to recognize ourselves in others.
--Youssou N'Dour
Musician

The Way I See It #58
I have faith. Faith in our wondrous capacity for hope and good, love and trust, healing and forgiveness. Faith in the blessing of our infinite ability to wonder, question, pray, feel, think and learn. I have faith. Faith in the infinite possibilities of the human spirit.
--James Brown
Emmy-winning sportscaster and co-host of FOX NFL Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment